Find the Data You Need Efficiently & Effectively at an Extremely Low Price Point
Due to exploding costs, corporations are increasingly facing more and more unique challenges. Many have turned to outsourcing but are now finding the cost quite prohibitive. With the “new” FRCP costs and recent court sanctions over the past several years, corporations are realizing the necessity to perform much of the work “in-house.” This is one reason why we offer RiverGlass products and services. With RiverGlass, there is no need to overproduce during the early phase of the eDiscovery process. We can help you find the data you need efficiently and effectively at an extremely low price point.
Our solutions can:
- Locate content relevant to your interest and business context
- Identify key entities (such as people, places and events) within found content
- Help you understand the relationship among those entities
- Connect relationships within the data through powerful visualizations and analytical summaries
- Refine future information searches based on an innovative user feedback mechanism
- Add structure to text-based content so it can be combined with traditional data sources
RiverGlass has also established a solid reputation with customers in law enforcement, intelligence gathering and threat mitigation – not only on the strength of our technology but also based on our commitment to responsive, reliable customer service.
Our goal is to deliver immediate, clear value – often customers achieve a return on their investment after just one case. Just as importantly, the RiverGlass solution allows corporations to concentrate on those services that most distinguish themselves to their clients, substantiating their worth as trusted legal advisors.
Businesses face three major challenges in acquiring information:
- Extensive, irrelevant information in search results
- Impossibility of knowing the best places to look for information
- An infinite need for new information and insights
RiverGlass technology continuously scours the Internet or enterprise intranet to discover new information relevant to your needs. Unique regulatory requirements and new technology all have a profound impact on internal investigations. More than simply reviewing email and user accounts, RiverGlass extends your searches to find meaningful internet information, assists you with finding unstructured internal data and helps you to identify and visualize connections between entities.
RiverGlass enables any type of corporation to better realize opportunities and manage risk. You’ll find with RiverGlass, getting and keeping clients is enhanced with your addition of our tools.
Your number-one aim is providing your clients the best legal counsel possible while maximizing your corporate profits – even as those clients are pressuring for lower fees, especially around eDiscovery. These need not be conflicting goals – in fact, RiverGlass might well be the opportunity you need to cement rewarding, longer-term partnerships with your client base.
With RiverGlass, you'll get the advantage of using an early assessment data tool prior to the 26(f) conference. Using an in-house eDiscovery solution like RiverGlass' substantially reduces costs and increases responsiveness, allowing advanced searching to commence shortly after the data is collected. Pre-26(f) searching is consistent with early case assessment practice and widely preferred by large corporations because it enables them to assess exposure and the merits of the case at the earliest possible opportunity. RiverGlass concept searching has been designed to find documents containing words with similar meanings to the keywords in a search. In addition, fuzzy search technologies have been put in place to find misspellings of words.
RiverGlass’ intelligent data assessment capabilities result in smarter, more targeted collections being passed on for attorney review. Our pricing model is not based on volumes of data processed – which is essential given the exploding and increasingly unstructured, disorganized and cluttered amounts of data your clients pass over to you.
Our pricing model is simple – per case. This means tremendous cost savings on eDiscovery tasks leading up to manual inspection, allowing you to concentrate on the more strategic – and profitable – aspects of the early eDiscovery process. Bill your clients less for overhead processing while maximizing your value to them in the attorney review stage.
RiverGlass focuses on the far left of the EDRM, offering a rich set of capabilities around intelligent data assessment, because you can’t know what data you need until you know what data you have:
Organization of Data
- Gather content from multiple sources – email, SharePoint sites as well as the Internet
- Consolidate disparate content types
- Automate categorizations of content by topics and/or custodian
- Cull out junk documents
- Identify duplicates
- Pre-classify content (for privilege, confidentially, etc.) via automated bulk tagging
- Interact with live visualizations to get a clearer overall picture of the data
- Discover new information and insights
- Drive relevant content to the forefront using context-aware search
- Reduce costs through more targeted collections
- Transfer data securely to review platforms
- Include complete audit trail to document all actions taken on data